Acappella In Home Caregivers are recognized and appreciated by our clients across North Texas. The demand for our Caregiver services has grown year after year. Whether your need is a half-day a week or continuous, around-the-clock care, our exceptional & experienced Caregivers will give your loved ones the comfort, companionship and care they deserve.
You can schedule our services for a day, a week, a month or however long you need us.
Our services include assistance with activities of daily living and companionship, including but not limited to:
- Providing a safe and healthy environment
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping including linen changes, laundry, trash removal, etc.
- Personal care including assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Incontinent care
- Ambulation and transfer assistance
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Transportation including doctor’s appointments, meetings, religious services
- Shopping/Errands including grocery shopping, prescription pickup, outings, bank
- Companionship and conversation
- Pet care
Throughout history, Nurses have represented the most endearing qualities of human healing and care. Acappella In Home Care employs only the finest, most compassionate and professional RN’s and LVN’s.
Our nurses can provide the following:
- IV Management
- Medication Administration
- G-Tube Care Management
- Medication Administration
- Wound Care
- Tracheotomy Care
- Fertility Injections
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care Specialty Nurse
- Chronic Disease Management – including CHF, Diabetes, COPD and more
More and more operations are performed as outpatient procedures than ever before. Acappella In Home Care can provide the professional care you need that will assure a level of preparation before your procedure and quiet rest, healing and comfort post op. We can also provide all transportation to procedures and make sure to follow appropriate orders from your doctor and nurses to assure you are in the best hands possible. Here are some examples of Pre- Op/Post- Op:
- Plastic Surgery
- Oral surgery
- Spinal Injections
- Specialty Procedures
An Aging Life Professional is a professional with specialized knowledge of local community resources and expertise in helping older people and their families with long-term care arrangements. They are usually nurses or social workers who have special training in gerontology. They are certified through the national organization called Aginglifecare.org. Aging Life Care Professional can assist with the following:
- Housing: evaluate and select appropriate level of housing options
- Medical Management: attend doctor appointments, facilitate communications between doctor, family, and client
- Social Activities: provide opportunity for client to engage in activities that enrich overall quality of life
- Legal: refer to or consult with elder law attorneys
- Financial: review or oversee bill paying
- Safety/Security: monitor client at home, recommend technologies assure safety; observe changes and potential risk of exploitation or abuse
From many years of experience working with seniors and their families, Julie Walkup BS, CMC, has developed an expertise in working out solutions and diffusing problems faced by older adults and an ability to handle the most challenging clients. Please call Julie at 469-855-6266 for further information.